Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We are HERE!

So I bet many of you might not have WINGED it like we did on this trip. The plan was to go with the wind. For the first three nights we had no reservations for cars or places to stay. We had no maps in our pockets, not even a mission statement to follow. Our plan only included to have fun and capture images. I am not sure if Wayne knew what he was in for. Wayne only had one wish, that was NOT to go to Mexico. Don and I had talked about this before we left and it seemed to make many, including my mother nervous. As we set out on our journey we promised Wayne no Mexico!

So we got off the plane, found the car rental place. Don and Wayne split up to get quotes and I went on a mission to find maps and a direction.

Soon after the wind blew us to Sedona. I found a brochure that had suites that would accommodate three beds we needed. It didn't take any of us long to take advantage of the internet and stretching out.

No comments: