Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 3 - ......

Its day three, the trio was off to another adventure. Lola and I spent the morning typically. Coffee and the paper for me, breakfast for her. We started some laundry and made plans to work on the studio. I then kind of lazily got my ass around and ready for work. Funny how much you start to miss someone when they are not around ......... Again at work I received many texts with photos and calls telling me about what was going on. Again I searched the web for requests made of where to go, what to see and how to get there. A 12 hour shift on a friday in the city is a busy one, and today was no exception, thefts, assaults, accidents it was busy. The only thing wrong was it went by quick, the day was done and I had to head home, Lola was waiting but it was not quite the same. Believe me Lola was very excited to have me home again she also was not used to being home alone all the time. I fell into bed but sleep which usually comes so easily to me, just ask Donna, I am asleep literally seconds after hitting the pillow, but tonight sleep would come only after tossing and turning for a while. Sweet dreams in AZ!

No comments: