Thursday, January 8, 2009

Full day of Shooting


As you saw in the last post that Brad did from an image that I sent on my cell phone that we woke up to two different views this morning. One thing that you don't see is that my image may SEEM warmer then Brad's and I am sure it may have been a LITTLE warmer but back to the fact that I left my coat in Vermont. Trust me on these early morning shoots I could have used my coat, hat and gloves. As you can see Wayne here!!

This is FROST on the trees and grass....








I think half the day was spent in show and tell. We would get to the location, bounce out of the car and off we would go into three different directions. We would then work our way back to the car to share where our adventurous had taken us. I can't tell you how many times we would then have to go to see for ourselves where the images were taken!

No comments: