Monday, January 5, 2009

January PPANE board meeting

How did it become January already?? Who ever set the PPANE 1st meeting of the year 4 days into the year should have thought it out better. I guess at the time it didn't seem like a big deal, but to get all the reports and information for the newsletter ready in the MIDDLE of our busy time of year it was a nightmare!!

Needless to say WE did it and we did it better then it has been done before. I can not thank the Vermonters enough! Here is Bob and Gillian. Both of them have the option to be has-beens being that they are past presidents, but they have stepped up to the plate and are serving on many committees that I have asked them to help with.


And then there is Charlie. He has more going on right now then most and I am sure the last thing he wants to do is drive 2 1/2 hours to serve as my parliamentarian. His commitment to me, I will never be able to thank him enough. Having Charlie sit next to me at head table is a calming factor that is priceless for me. I know that I can count on an well thought out and educated advice from him 100 % of the time. He doesn't always tell me what I want to hear, but he always tells me what I NEED to hear.

No comments: