Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Super Hero

After working 10 hours, Brad hopped into the Jeep and drove to Burlington to pick me up. Our flight was an hour late, which then allowed Brad to come to the airport to get me instead of going to Kevin and Ann's. After waiting for Kevin to land and figuring out why the Jeep lights would not turn on we finally got on the road to head home. Just outside of Vergennes I saw on the side of the road a young lady working on her car tire. I told Brad and he automatically turned around. Sure enough we found a young lady with a flat tire. It was -1 degrees and she had stitches in her right hand and was having a hard time. Her boyfriend didn't have a car to come help her. So my super hero got out with no gloves and changed her tire. We were back on the road at 11:30 PM. Half an hour detour but I sure hope if someone saw me in that situation they would help. Of course I told the Young lady, Ali that she needs to get AAA or a new boyfriend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna & Brad, I just stopped by to read about your adventures in AZ, it was fun reading about your take on life, Thanks, Terry Norris

Da Ali G. Show said...

I had actually just gotten the stiches out a few days before. It's still very sore, but healing nicely, plus it's a pretty sweet scar. I just tell people that a kangaroo attacked me. And the boyfriends awsome!, Just needs to learn how to drive!!! Thanks again for all of your help! And your puppy is extremly cute! I'm a dog groomer, so i had to point it out!Take care!