Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 2 - Brad

As you can see by the images below the great time Donna, Don and Wayne were having. I on the other hand as you saw below woke to 4 inches of snow covered by 2 inches of ice and then another 5 inches of snow. After yesterdays loooooonnnngggg driving and the knowledge that the snowblower would not, or could not handle that kind of snow/ice building up and the fact that I was due at work at noon( it was 10 am when i got out of bed ) I called one of my officers that has a plowing company to come and clear the drive. I headed to work after moving my car out to the street so the drive was clear of any vehicles. Now as shown below the traveling trio were gallivanting across the Arizona desert in Sedona with periodic texts and calls from Donna. It was funny to here her describe where they were headed to and I would describe the area or the road they were on as I had found several live webcams in the area and could see close to what they saw. When Donna said the were on Airport Rd, I said "yeah the road that looks down over Sedona?" and she was dumbfounded or confused as how I knew that. It was then I revealed the secret of the webcams. Anyone having visions of Orwell's '1984'. As the day progressed I became the trios on call concierge. I answered questions as to where all the cell towers in Tucson were as they had great service but could not see the towers. ( there are 2 west, 1 east and 5 at the airport). Places to visit next, directions and so forth. What else did I have to do between taking 911 calls and saving lives....hahaha!!!!

No comments: