Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vermont Professional Photographers 2011


Here we are!! Nancy and I at the VPP banquet! My award winning print of Nancy's parents!









Here are the youngins, Matt and Courtney at the banquet. Nice of them to hang out with the old folks!







Some of my most favorite people!! Sad not to have Peter with us this year but we did our best to have a good time!!



125 years for the Jenks Studio. I am so proud to know the Jenks family and consider them family. Congratulations on 125 years of professional photography!!





I was honored with a Fuji award, a Master's Court and a judges choice award. If you know me I am competitive and I was very pleased with my 5 out of 6 blues!



Courtney holding our multi maker Album Award! You go girl!! Great job laying it out!!









Nancy giving her PPANE president message. I was holding the phone so Peter could be part of the banquet and I couldn't get up to take a photo.





PPANE Prez in the house!!









You go girl!! PPANE Prez kicking butt!!










Brad with his back up crew!!












CHEERS!!








Sometimes all the work that goes into these ribbons on our necks makes you feel like you are hanging yourself!!








The Expressions Gang!! I am one lucky girl!!








I am not sure who loves Don the most, me or Brad!!











So happy my Super Hero was here for the VPP banquet and for celebrating the great night Expressions had!!

No comments: