Monday, April 4, 2011

Heart of America judging

Off to Kanas City, MO I went to judge at the new North Central District at Heart of America. The best part of judging is seeing our photo family. A special part of that family is the Affiliate judges. Here is Jessica showing off her Zip Teck shoes, which I now own and LOVE. Jess and I were in the affiliate class together 5 years ago!


One of the kindness and most gentle souls you could ever meet. I just LOVE Gabriel! He is one of those people you can't get enough of!!













J Michael is the one that invited me to judge at HOA. I have been his "little buddy" for many many years now and even photographed his wedding. I just wish we could see each other more often!!

Here is Jessica telling one of her world renowned stories!











Andrew was also in our class. Last year Andrew and I also went to Korea last year together. He is always soooo much fun to have around!





Our JC hard at work!! Looks like we were stressing them out.... NOT! They had smooth sailing with such an AWESOME panel!!




Here is another one of my loves, Rick Avalos! I met Rick from a recommendation of J Michael. We just instantly became friends and I just adore him.





Boy do we look like we mean business!








The whole gang! Takes a few judges to get through 800 images in 2 days. What an AWESOME panel and great experience!!





Andrew being the good boy and getting his paper work done before he leaves!!!









I think you can find BBQ is this land on any corner! I guess this is one of the famous places!






How did we end up here???? Did we take a road trip to VEGAS??!!

No comments: