Saturday, April 9, 2011

NYC Birthday Tour-Day two

Locust Manor, our neighborhood station for the LIRR (Long Island Rail Road), Waiting for the early morning train into the city.







We started our tour with a little shopping down on Canal Street. Trinkets galore. I tried to find a watch but I never found one I really liked, and the ones I sort of liked the vendors seemed put off by my offers. Cait and Donna both found items to help sustain the local economy.















Our big treat for Cait, The Lion King on Broadway.
Waiting outside the Minskoff Theater.
















"TADA" !!!!!!




















Tickets at the ready. What a performance we saw. If you get the chance, go see it. It was fabulous.












Even away from work, its never far from my mind. Like Donna, I love my work. This would be a cool place to punch a time-clock at.













What would a trip to Times Square be without a visit to the wax museum.

The world's powerhouses meet!!









"Hey!, just a minute, i'm on the phone"












Bieber Fever!! Every young girl's dream.












What better way to end the day than to view the city at night from the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!

No comments: