Friday, April 15, 2011

The Garbers on the East Coast!

Some of my FAVORITE people came to visit the East Coast! The GARBER'S!! Not only Mark and Jen, but Charlie too!! Auntie Donna needed to make sure that Charlie had lots to play with!




I am not sure who liked the bunny more... Mark or Charlie!












For how many times people confuse Jen and I or think we are related, now all the PPANE people think Charlie is exactly what a little girl would like like if I had one! I will just SPOIL her and leave all the tough stuff to Mark and Jen, they seemed to have figured it all out!


"Please buy STUFF from my Mommy and Daddy so I can go to college and not be a photographer!!"










Or so Mommy and Daddy can afford to buy me lobster!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!









After their lecture at PPANE the next day we headed to Boston for the day. We got to take Charlie to the Boston Children's Museum.








I am not sure who is the bigger kid, Mark or Charlie. SIZE has nothing to do with it!! LOL































I was soooooo HAPPY to spend time with Mark, Jen and Charlie. They really are special friends that I just don't get to see enough. I MISS them just writing this!! LOVE you guys LOTS!!







If my weekend wasn't AWESOME enough. I found out that my image above was the HIGHEST scoring image for PPANE with a 95. I received the Kodak award!

Sometimes when you push that button you just know you GOT IT! This was one of those times. I was photographing Nancy Green’s niece’s wedding. Like many reception locations, when the family arrives and after the posed photographs they have them in a separate area during the cocktail hour. As Nancy’s parents shared a glass of wine together you could see them getting silly and giddy. As the family cleared out and headed downstairs for the reception, Sally and Al were still sitting on the coach and truly enjoying the moment. So much to celebrate after 65 years of marriage, 3 amazing daughters and 5 grand daughters, knowing the family as well I do, I knew Sally and Al were just basking in all the blessings in their life. When I pushed the button I knew what I had captured, “Endless Love”. I have been lucky to be recognized for my competition work in the past, but having an image so special to my heart means more then words can express.

No comments: