Friday, August 27, 2010

Spring Lake

Another lake to add to our list. We were headed to Lowell Lake in Londonderry but saw the sign for Spring Lake along the way and decided to check it out. Perfect temperature, sunny and a light wind. Perfect for just cruising around.

Lexie is really getting used to the canoe, he favorite spot is right here, not that its any more comfortable than any other spot but it where she can go and not having me telling her to sit.



Headed out!. Usually we do a shoreline circular route, today was no different.
Wonder if Donna knows I'm not paddling to take this picture.



Nothing like total of 80 pounds of dog to have to counterbalance. Every once and a while I have to do a quick weight shift to keep us balanced



Now that's more like it. Balance!!











"Hey Dad, I love this an all, but, are we going back yet, I need to run" "Please!"











Ever try to sneak up on a lily pad slow enough to allow your private photographer to take some great photos. Now try it with two dogs wandering back and forth looking into the water. Yeehaw!!!

I must have done good, she got a few great shots.

































































Been a while since we heard the eery call of Loons. Not since Groton. Just love to here them call.





Lola would not tlook at Donna for a picture, she was to intent and watching me load the canoe. Go figure. Even the treat word did'nt work.




"I'll look for a photo, Mom" "Wheres my treat?"

No comments: