Monday, August 9, 2010

Let the FUN begin!

A beautiful day, a pristine body of water, add a few canoes and what do you get. An adventure!
Courtney and Mary.









Are you hearing the theme to Gilligan's Island too? I am.

Eric, Alex, and Lee





Lisa and Mike Perrin. Yes that is a kayak paddle Mike has. The were not enough paddles to go around. So use what ya got!




Now I'm hearing the theme to Jaws. First in the water gets attacked. Apparently Lee is trying to knock Courtney in.








Row, row, row your boat. Donna an I make it in the picture this time. Thanks Mary!










Team Mannix/Stevens ready and raring to go.











"So I picked up the wounded man and carried him from the fire ....." Lisa regaling Mike and I with a story.





Every time I turned around Eric and Donna were mugging for the camera. No wonder why we have so many photos of the two of them in our house.



LUNCH!!! Nothing like a little sustenance after being stranded on an uncharted desert isle, with Gilligan, the Skipper too.......

No comments: