Sunday, August 22, 2010

Schroon River

I was on a mission to get another couple camping days in. I am always looking for something on the water. I found a GEM of a place in the Lake George area. This is River View campground. I guess it is a River view.... this is the view from inside our tent!!


Look at all the room and privacy we had!!












Could this be any more inviting??






Brad getting dinner ready!







We were lucky to even have the canoe with us to add another of body of water on the wall of fame!




Down over the side of the bank right next to our site. The water was as clear and clean as it could be.





Here we go for a canoe ride! Brad looking as handsome as ever! His walking and carb counting is paying off!!




More wildlife along the way! Brad tells me this is a Mallard, he even says it is a male one. Must have something to do with his markings




We just canoed and canoed down the river! It went on and on! We were the only ones on the River as far as we could see. It was so peaceful and relaxing!







Here is our site from the River.













Brad getting ready for our camp fire!




















I am enjoying those inviting chairs and something cool to drink!






I don't think life gets much better then this!










Life is GOOD!!

No comments: