Saturday, August 21, 2010

Roger the Third gets married

Here I am with my nephew, Roger Irving Goodhue III. I don't think I have ever seen ANYONE look so much as someone else as my nephew looks like his father. Even when we pulled into the church, Brad said "theres your brother" and I said, "nope, thats my nephew!"!

Roger and Melissa were married on Saturday. They are officially a family now. Between the two of them they have 4 kids.






I was the Aunt on this Saturday. Not the wedding photographer. I only took along my point and shoot camera and only took a few photos for the blog.




Of course when my mother saw me, the first thing she asked was where was my camera.


She wanted a photograph in her "Grandmother of the Groom" dress.





















Ok, so I had to pose them for ONE! Here they are .... Mr and Mrs Roger Goodhue III

No comments: