Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

After having an AWESOME Mother's day breakfast and enjoying my thoughtful gifts from Lola and Bella we decided to plant the flowers that we got for the new deck








Neither Brad or I are green thumb kind of people, but we do our best and take lots of advice from friends.

I REALLY REALLY love the flowers we got this year. I hope to post many photos over the summer of them growing and not dying!!



Now that the plants were done, time to paint the Adirondack chairs PURPLE. I thought when I suggested the color to Brad he would veto it but he seemed to think it would be a good idea. Or maybe he is just learning I have a knack for this. Either way they look AWESOME! Thank you Mr Nemec for the chairs, I cherish them every summer we get them out!!

No comments: