Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caught her off gaurd!

For Tanya's birthday Brad and I got her a pedicure at the mall. Tanya is one of those mom's that everything she does, she does for her kids. I thought she deserved a pamper hour for herself.




We were a little worried she would never use her gift certicate so we caught her off guard and called one morning just after she put the kids on the bus and asked her what she had planned for the day. She shared that she was going to clean out the girls cloths, we invited her to join us at the mall in an hour to have her toes done. She couldn't say anything but sure!!





As you can see it was a BIG hit and Tanya loved every minute of it!!













She went from "don't look at my feet" to "take a picture of how good my feet look" Happy Birthday Day Tanya! I think we should make this a tradition!!

No comments: