Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!


This should be the only recipe needed for any holiday meal. I was going to make one but being the only one eating it I decided not to bother. But I do love pumpkin pie.








So while I was away at work Donna and Cait made one for me. Are'nt they great. I think so. But neither one of them was very comfortable making it. If you have never made one the filling is a little like baby vomit before you cook it.







Ready for the OVEN!?!?!














Lola is a little miffed. Why you ask. I'm sure she can see that the table is set for three. Let's see Donna, Brad, Cait....nope....no Lola plate.












Whats thanksgiving dinner without a little ambiance. Cait and Donna did a great job getting T Day dinner ready while I was at work.











Home at last and carving the turkey. Look at the steam rise from it. If you could anly smell it. It was fantastic!!!











Lola gets a hug from Cait before dinner. Actually Lola was trying to see what was on the counter.











Dinner is on the table!!!!! Turkey, stuffing, cranberry, garlic mashed potatos, green bean casserole, dinner rolls. What a spread.









Group shot, group shot. The picture taken before this caught Donna running to get in the picture. A slight adjustment to the camera and Woala!!!








Does'nt this pie look scrumpshess. Let me tell you first hand. Donna and Cait made a graham cracker crust with cinnamon grahams. Added extra cinnamon and nutmeg to the mix(just the way I like it) and baked to perfection.










Of course the meal only ends with a pile of dishes and I had to go back to work so guess who didn't have top do dishes(well this day anyways)

No comments: