Monday, December 24, 2007

Extended Family


This is Vince and I with our Godson, Jelani. Hard to think that he is already 8. It just seems like yesterday that Mark and Tina asked Vince and I to be his Godparents. I LOVE being his Ninang (means Godmother in Filipino). He is just one of the sweetest young men you could meet. Mark and Tina have done an amazing job teaching him to be a gentleman.



This is Jelani's mommy, Tina. This is where
Jelani gets all his sweetness from!





Here is Mark, Jelani and Vince. Jelani gets all his athletic ability and smooth talking from these guys!

Vince is one of my longest RutVegas friends. I can't tell you how many times my phone has called his number to help me in some way. I know that I can always depend on him!!!

These guys couldn't be anymore family then if they were of the same blood!!!

1 comment:

Elite Basketball Training said...

wow...that seems like yesterday, we sat around applebees and made the announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!..."we are having a baby and we want you two be it's (later a boy) god parents..."...well, we are happy about one of you guys...(just joking VINCE)...at any rate, we (tina and i ) are very happy we decided to have donna and vince as jelani's god parents...

THANK YOU for being a great friend (and welcome to the family BRAD)