Sunday, January 15, 2012

Career Highlight!!


At the Grand Imaging Awards at Professional Photographers of America I was awarded 2nd place in the Portrait category for my image "Endless Love". My image was selected out of over 4000 images. I am pictured here with the President of Professional Photographers of America, Don Dickson and the chairman of the Photographic Exhibit Committee, Dennis Craft.



Later that evening at the Kodak Elite reception the same image was awarded 1st place in the Kodak Elite Award. In the professional photography industry this is considered the "Oscar" of the year! With me here are two of the judges, Helen Yancy and Dennis Craft. Both past presidents of Professional Photographers of America. The evening was certainly a career highlight for me and one I will never forget! It was an incredible honor!!

No comments: