Monday, January 16, 2012

BIG night!


To think that not just one but TWO people asked me to be their degree sponsor at the PPA convention this year was a HUGE honor!






I think the only other man I know as punctual as these two about being on time is Brad! Only seemed fitting to get them F-Stop watches in celebration of their degree's!





How handsome do these two look!!!?!!!








It is OFFICIAL! We all made it across the stage, no trips, no embarrassing moments and all with a HUGE reward of many years of hard work!




























Here I am with Bernie E Littlefield, Certified PP, M.Photog., Cr. and Mr Don R Whipple, M.Photog! Congratulations two of my favorite people you both have worked so hard for so many years for this achievement and it was such an honor to be part of your spotlight!

No comments: