Friday, July 8, 2011

Rhode Island of Photography 20 years later

Let the 20 year college reunion weekend begin!! Here Heather and I are with Jimmy Jimmy coco puff! Heather and Jimmy were both in my group and were both commuters. Jimmy grew up just down the street from our house and used to deliver the Providence Journal to us every day!

Richard, Jen, Jimmy, Beth and Heather. How do we ALL look like Richards age now and he looks the same as he did 20 years ago. Does the man not age??




We had so many laughs about our 2 years at RISP. None of our time together was about what we were doing NOW, more about what fun we had back then and piecing all our memories together.


I spent more time with these two ladies in that 2 years then anyone else! I am soooo happy 20 years later we keep in touch and are still part of each others lives!!











The highlight of the evening was seeing Woody! He was our color lab instructor. He left memorable impressions on all of us. AMAZING at 80, like Richard he has not age a day. Looks like the day we left school.


I spent a lot of time with these two goof balls at RISP. They certainly kept me laughing and still have that ability.






What a great time catching up with some college friends! I hope we don't wait another 20 years to do this again!!

No comments: