Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1st time at Soccer Camp

Along with our schedule change came an added camp this year! Jay has really been into soccer for a year and wanted to try a camp. It worked out great that Castletown had a co-ed camp the first week in July.





















I think the running and drills surprised him a little of how much effort it takes. It looks easier then it is! He hung tough and did his best to keep up with everyone being this is his first EVER instruction in soccer.



To think every drill he did was new to him, I was impressed. Not sure I would want to jam my head against a ball flying at me, a better option would be to duck.


His strong long legs allowed him to really get some speed on the ball! I think if Jay wants to work hark and put in the practice time he would be a great soccer play too! Great job Jelani for trying something new and sticking with it!

No comments: