Friday, March 11, 2011

Mr Whipple turns 50!

You know it is a good day when you get to celebrate the life of one of the most original, thoughtful, most awesome people you know. That was the kind of day we were going to have on March 11!! Mr Whipple turned 50 and we got invited to celebrate!


The man of the hour with his cake!












Don gets to have his cake and eat it too!!









Brad and I with the man of the hour sneaking in!! We had such a great time and I was so honored to be asked by Don's wife, Louise to say a few words about Don and his impact on our profession.


The highlight of my evening was spending some time with Sidney, Don's WONDERFUL daughter. She is just as one of a kind as Don. To think I was just about her age the first time I met Don. Now 25 years later! How did that happen???

No comments: