Thursday, November 18, 2010

CALEA

CALEA - Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies. My department is getting ready to start the accreditation process which will be a three year journey. Only one other agency in Vermont is accredited.
Opening night was held at ESPN Zone in downtown Disney

Chief Bossi, myself, and Captain Tucker.








Look at that form, I could have been a professional candle pin bowler!













And maybe an Olympic downhill skier!!













I spent several days attending seminars on the process, and various extra training such as project management, incident response to suicide bombers, and training generation Z.




Of course while I was here in the hotel Donna was off in the sunshine seeing the sights and visiting Disneyland.









Garden Grove Police Department was our host agency. They have been accredited for over 18 years. A goal I hope my department can achieve.






Group shot on the last day. We have lots of insight about our upcoming endeavor.

No comments: