Tuesday, November 16, 2010

California Here We Come!!

Off we go. California here we come. Donna was very excited for this one. She was finally traveling with me. I was going to a Law Enforcement conference and she was going to tag along instead of the other way around.




Donna enjoying a movie on my IPAD. Nothing like entertainment on long flight.










Apparently somewhere between coasts I must have dozed off. Easy to do, I had Vivaldi's Four Seasons concerto to listen to. Nothing like a little classical music to relax.














We're here. Good Friend Mary Mannix arived ahead of us to pal around with Donna, and she rented a convertible to boot. Big thumbs up.







Our destination Orange County, and what did I find in the lobby of our hotel. Orange County Brewhouse. Should be a great stay!!!

No comments: