Friday, June 18, 2010

The call you NEVER want to get!!

Imagine, being 1000 miles away, having the time of my life and just finished a great lunch with friends, about to head back for final hours of judging in Atlanta, Ga at the PPA International judging when I get a phone call from Brad telling me that he was being loaded into an ambulance at work with symptoms that everyone thought was a stroke. Thank goodness for my dear friends Mark and Jen for helping me think straight and getting me out of Atlanta.


Thirteen hours later a flight change and a tad over $400.00 I finally made it home to Rutland just an hour sooner than if I had come home on my scheduled flight. Thank goodness it was not anything cardiac, Brad was cleared after many tests ( Head CT, MRI, MRA, heart echo, heart untrasound) Ultimately it was a chemical imbalance in his blood that caused the episode.

No comments: