Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family First!!

After receiving many calls from my parents (Beverly and Ashley) in Florida, it seemed necessary to plan a trip. My parents are there and not doing so well. Ashley has been in and out of the hospital with pneumonia and my mother overwhelmed with being so far from home.

So how Brad's mom figured out that my parents and her sister, Avis were in same state, same town, same park, is just amazing. REALLY, they were only about a five minute walk from each other in a park with over 1100 homes in it. I asked Hazel if she would like to visit her sister, while I was helping out my parents.


Hazel and Avis really enjoyed their time together. I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful jewelery that Avis makes. I guess that is where Brad gets it from!!





By my last day Ashley was feeling better and starting to take 5 minutes walks. The
pneumonia really took away his strength. My mom and I went shopping and went to the flea market. She was happy to get out of the house a little. It has been a long few weeks for them. I hope they get to enjoy some of their winter vacation!





My mom and Hazel seem to really enjoy each other. The both love Nascar, country music and their grandchildren. What else more do you need to talk about!!








Oh and lets not forget the Punch Buggy, RED!! My parents were not up to picking us up at the airport so we rented a car. Being part of the Emerald club we got to pick our car from the lot. How could I resist being I am the QUEEN of punch buggies!!

No comments: