Monday, February 22, 2010

Convention season 2010

What a way to start off convention season with Mark and Jenn!! After I told myself last year that I needed to take a year off from the convention scene, there were a few friends I just couldn't say NO to. Massachusetts and Ohio were the two. WHO can say NO to Nancy and I was going to be able to spend time with the Garber's I am not going to miss that!!











Nancy STILL in her recovery stage with the new knee's. Let me tell you, I will NEVER let anyone do to ME what Nancy has gone through. Bless her heart. We got to spend a lot of time hanging with Nancy in her room. Might as well be cozy!!
The highlight of Ohio was that I got to meet little Miss Charlie!! Can you tell she is a Daddy's little girl?? Who else would convince Mark to carry that bag??














Each night in Ohio we snuck out to have dinner and quality time together. I was SOOOO HAPPY to spend time with Charlie!!

Isn't she the most beautiful little girl you have seen. I just feel in love, but then with Mark and Jenn as a Mommy and Daddy, what else would you expect!!!

No comments: