Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hampton Beach 2009


Just days before a trip to the beach, Cait fell off her porch at home and thought she broke her ankle. Bethany was kind enough to check her out and the Xrays I had the hospital send up. No break, just a good sprain. Thanks Bethany!










Fun in the sun!!!! Donna had a meeting in Nashua, NH so we decided to go to Hampton the day before and enjoy the beach. I was a great decision!









Cait posing in the surf and we caught a smile!!!














With a busy summer schedule, it was great to relax and enjoy the sun.









Father and daughter time, it was our only visit together all summer. We made the most of it.










Bathing beauties, enjoying the sun. I don't know how we did it, with all the rain we had this summer, including the ride over, when we stepped for the car the sun came out. Go figure?










Is the a marine biologist around? we have a beached aquatic mammal here.









Cait and I battle the surf. Lost footing several times for brief and up close look at the ocean bottom.










Cait and Donna a little father out. ( wheres the undertow when you want it....lol)







The day just made us smile. We're having a great time.











Beach Pose!!!! suck it in Brad!








I think Donna could get used to this. Cait looks like she's content, don't you think?









Hand me a beer from the cooler, it's right here, this one, can you get it for me,I don't want to reach over. Please can you get it for me?









Sun, surf and text messaging?















Thanks Dad!

Thanks Donna!







Last moments at the beach, so relaxed we can hardly walk back to the Jeep.

No comments: