Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another trip!!

Yet another airplane ride for me this year! It made my 14 hotel since January. NUTS! But boy was this trip worth it!! I went to the headquarters for Professional Photographers of America (PPA). They hosted a meeting for Affiliate directors. Being that PPANE does not have one at this time, I got to go on default.

I can not tell you how many times in the last I don't know how many years I have wrote this address. It was WEIRD to actually be there.













This women has been working at PPA for as long as I have been a member. Marissa is that go to person at PPA that you know if she can't help you she will find someone that can!









This is David Trust the CEO of PPA. Ever since my first council meeting, David mesmerized me. He just has a way to get his point across in a back door kind of way. When I was programs chair for PPANE I asked David to be a speaker. He thought I was NUTS and now he is out there doing all sorts of leadership training for all of the affiliates. What I have learned from David has been invaluable to me as president. I can not thank PPA or David enough!

No comments: