Monday, April 27, 2009

Last stop on the Tour De New England

I have been here before, but never as the PPANE president. And I will tell you this was the best visit to the North Conway Hotel EVER! NHPPA really went out of their way to make me feel welcome!

I did it!! 6 convention in New England with NO SNOW STORMS and NO SPEEDING TICKETS. My Dad's will be proud of ME!! My last stop was NHPPA, it was in the 90's the whole weekend and blue skies the whole time!








This was the only second convention that Brad didn't make and it turned out to be a girls weekend! Gillian and I had planned on going being that both of us were judging. Last minute Nancy was added to the list. Night one was out to dinner at a special restaurant with special toasts of happiness. What comes around, goes around!



Oh the FUN we had!! This is one panel to remember!






Here I am with my PPANE board members from NHPPA. I can not say enough about these three, other then I am VERY thankful to have you on the PPANE team.


Look at this SMILE. Could it be refective of my LAST state speech???

No comments: