Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cait at VPP

Brad and I were happy that our weekend with Caitlyn fell on the weekend that the VPP convention was at the Equinox. Cait got to see first hand about my job as photographer and my job as the president of PPANE. She even helped out with print competition.


Since Groton is made up of photographers and their families, Cait got to see many of her Groton friends at VPP.





As usual I had more to do then I expected and didn't even get a chance to see the spa or pool.












As you can see Cait and Brad had some down time to hang out in the pool.





Hard for Cait to believe she was only 5 minutes from home! And living the life of luxury.





Brad and I were happy that Caitlyn finally got to meet one of your dear friends Don Whipple. Don has a way of reaching out to young people. He had some nice words of wisdom for Cait.





Here we are at the banquet. It was really a fun weekend to share with Caitlyn. I think it will be one she remember in years to come!

No comments: