Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lake Monsters









This is steadily becoming a summer tradition for us. Attending a ball game in Burlington. We do love how the Lake Monsters have a fabulous family atmosphere and there is fun throughout the game. We had hoped Greg and his family would attend with us, but they are very hard at work getting their new home set up and ready to move into. We a had perfect ball weather. During the game I just happened to look up at the people passing by as I was sitting in the first row. And who should be passing by but our Governor Mr Douglas. I immediatly said ' Hello, Governor and stuck my hand out and shook his hand. He said it was some different game then the last one huh, like we had been here together before. Go figure. After the game walking back to the shuttle I pointed to back of the man walking in front of us and motioned to Donna. She looked at me like I was nuts or something. SO I called out ' Kevin Macy" and guess who should turn around but Macy himself. Donna just looked at me asking how I knew it was him from behind without seeing his face. Just a gift I guess.

No comments: