Saturday, January 19, 2008

Girls Weekend!

For the first time in more years then I want to admit the RISP Girls got together for a weekend in Williamstown, MA. We had a day of spa stuff, a night of drinking and feasting and a day of shopping! What more could 4 women ask for! Hard to think it has been 17 years since we were all together at Rhode Island School of Photographer. I am so proud that we have kept in touch all these years (I can prove it with my phone bills, LOL!). There hasn't been a year go by that I havn't been able to see each of them, but to have all of us together was a treat for sure. We are all still doing photography. In fact each of us having our own businesses. I took the easy way and didn't have children. Kathy has TRIPLET girls, Beth has 2 boys and 1 girl and Heather has three boys. Needless to say to get all of us to land in the same place for 2 days was an awesome event!

No comments: