Tuesday, January 8, 2008

PPA in Tampa

What a BLAST we had in Tampa! Now that I look at the photos of me with all the GUYS, why wouldn't I have had a blast! PPA convention is such a jump start for the year. I always come home with great idea's, great products and lots in my mind from all the classes. It was AWESOME having Brad there. The first day he picked out stuff he would do when I was in classes, but as it turned out he ended up spending more time in the Trade Show then me. He found some cool stuff for the studio and was soooo helpful to not just me but the others as well!



The guys having fun at the FREE parties!






You can always find food in the area with Kevin

We are just a little tired from the hustle of the Trade Show!







We got to see Mary and Ken long enough to have this photo taken. They were both working the trade show. I think I talk to both of them more when I am at home then I did that week!


Our first flight INTO RutVegas! No shit! we got to fly from Tampa to Boston to RUTLAND. Got to LOVE Jet Blue

No comments: