Monday, October 3, 2011

End of Fall 2011

Fall is the greatest tine of the year. Having spent our summer vacation in DC and not camping, we decided that a few nights outdoors would be just the ticket.










Nothing like that campfire smell. What made it even better is that with off-season camping there is no one around. Bomoseen State Park is out favorite for this. Nobody in the park except the GOODHALES.












Lexie loves to venture about, that is until she hears something that spooks her a little then it right to momma's side.












Nothing like waking to the echoing of the loons from somewhere across the lake through the mist






" can we play after?"

" just keep still and she get done faster"


"but I want to run"

"you have lots to learn"


" if i'm really, really still, maybe those ducks will paddle closer"






"how longs does this take?"

"just do it"

"what are we looking at anyway?"


"did you say TREAT?"

"no really, do I get one"

"I'm holding real still"

"Pleeeaaassseee"




"Did you see that?"

"What?"

"I don't know, something is in the water"

"That's a fish dummy!!"




"Come in, come in"

"give me good reason"

"I'm in"

"you're a dork"





"that was fun"

"yeah, it was"

"why aren't more dogs here playing with us?"

"I'm not sure, wish I knew what these signs said"

No comments: