Friday, May 6, 2011

Whirl wind trip to CT



















I have been wanting a chance to see the Triplets! Kathy and I were able to hang out for Heather's 40th birthday in March but it was just adults. The girls have been VERY active in soccer, so I had Kathy pass along their schedule. Makes it nice that they do all play on the same team. Brad and I headed down on Friday morning. Got there just in time to squeeze in some photographs for the game and off they went.



We enjoyed watching the AWESOME close scoring game with the Lucas's coming up with a VICTORY. Pizza for dinner and some beverages by the fire out back. What more can you ask for in a 18 hour trip?? The next morning before we left everyone was even game to get up early and go to breakfast. I just LOVE these girls!! So lucky my roomates all have AWESOME kids that I get to spoil and enjoy!!

No comments: