Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vermont State Fair 2010

You know it is a sure sign the summer is coming to an end when the Vermont State Fair rolls around! It worked out again that Caitlyn was able to join us on the weekend of the fair!










The highlight of the day was going to the demolition derby!








Most come to the fair for the greasy food, cotton candy or the fried dough. Not ME, I'm here for the FROZEN banana!















Out from the crowds, I heard my name being called. I look around and there is Joanna McCullough. One of my favorite clients!




Her husband wasn't sitting with her because he was IN the derby! Here is his car "Tree Man"







It was great actually knowing someone to CHEER for!









OK, so things didn't end so well but we had a blast cheering!!!

No comments: