Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dad and Doris meet Lexie






Mommy Mommy.... looks who's here!!!

Lola is all excited to see Grandpa!






"Grandpa??? I have been waiting to meet you. Mommy told me all about YOU and Doris. Did you get all the pictures I posed for"?



Lexie gets to meet Dad and Doris for the 1st time. They had just left for FL in the fall when Lexie came to live with us.





Sissy said you gave the best ear rubs.... and she was right!!















Hanging with my kitty Sissy, Bella! We like to take naps together and share our food dishes.



Practicing our pose with Daddy, so we are ready for Grandpa and Doris.









I think Doris and Grandpa would take us home with them if Mommy and Daddy would let us GO!!






Do you have to leave already???

















but.... you just got here. When will we see you again??


No comments: