Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

I can not believe another year has come and gone. Looking back at 2009 the GoodHales had a pretty good year. 2009 would bring us the PPANE presidency, the 6 state conventions and all the travel that went into them( no snow, Sorry Bernie, haha) . I remember a hula hoop video somewhere in the blog!!! Find it if you can. A lot of time was spent with my brother's family, we had quite a few family outings with them. We saw my first competition prints. Cait graduated from 8th grade and started High School. yee haw G R O T O N !!!! Donna and I did some off season camping near home, freezing our noses off. Jelani was back for couple weeks. We went to the beach, the mountains, and NYC. The PPANE convention where Donna relinquished her throne. Who cold forget the addition of a new family member, LEXIE. This precocious little devil has kept us busy. The Rutland Halloween parade weekend was great. The holiday season went off without a hitch, Donna and I had the holiday schedule down with decorating, sending out cards, gift buying all done with weeks left to just sit and wait for Christmas.

As for 2010 I have high hopes for the GoodHales. The year looks to start off busy as Donna and I travel our separate ways in January. I will be attending training in Alabama and Donna attending Imaging USA in Nashville. Looks like two weeks apart to start the year off. We are looking forward to spending more time with friends and family. Donna hopes to have some slow time and hibernate during the winter months. School continues for me both on Police side and the degree side. I'm sure Cait will have many a story from High School for us. Hoping the weather agrees this year at GROTON.( for those counting 164 days to go!! ) Who knows what else 2010 will bring, but I know whatever 2010 throws at us, Donna and I will make and experience out of it and will probably get posted here for all posterity.

So stay tuned ........

No comments: