Wednesday, December 9, 2009

They are in the mail!!

Here it is!! Our 2009 Holiday card. Many of you should have yours in the mail by now and I know many have called and asked how it was done. Well, a photograph was taken in April by the world renowned photographer, Helen Yancy. Helen then spent months digitally painting the image. Helen is thee most awarded, accredited photographer in my industry. She holds more degrees then anyone in our associations. As the president of PPANE I am asked to display a portrait at the trade show in September. Helen was speaking at our Vermont convention in April and I asked her to photograph Brad, Caitlyn, Lola and I. Her specialty is painting. As we all know Vermont does NOT look like this in April!! We are HONORED to have a Helen Yancy hanging in our home and were able to use for our card this year. It will be something that I treasure till the day I die!! To see more of Helen's AMAZING work, check out her web site at http://www.helenyancystudio.com/

No comments: