Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RI convention

So my super hero couldn't go to the RI convention with me, so I got the next best thing.... BOB!!











I bet after 3 and 1/2 hours in the car with ME, Bob was happy to see this sign!!





The best part about this convention was that I got to spend time with one of my dearest friends from photo school, Heather. This is Rob and Heather on trolley on our way to dinner.







How cool that I got to see Amia on this trip too. If you need any match making, Amia and I are the ones to ask. 100% success to report. Two friends, 1 marriage, and 1 baby!







Look Bob is having a GREAT time! Of course when is the last time you got to visit the twilight zone??









Here is Heather celebrating her birthday the night of the banquet. Makes me think back few years ago that Heather and Rob made it up to Vermont for one of my Birthday bashes!










With all the 80's music we heard that night it took Heather and I right back to our days at RISP!!

1 comment:

Kathy Nemec-Lucas Photography said...

Hi Heather! So, when did RI get trolleys? Do they follow the red/white/green street lines?