Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting fixed


I didn't know I was broke!
My mom and dad took me to see Dr Bruce. He's a very cool Vet and funny. I like him. Not sure what I am doing here but I guess i'm in good hands






My dad helps Dr Bruce, he didn't need to help. I'm very good at taking medecine and getting shots. I didn't even flinch. "Dad, I feel woozy. I'm just gonna lay down right here, OK."




"feels like i'm flying......wheeeee!" I can hear my mom telling me she loves me.....I love my mommy!





"Wow!, Was I asleep?" Here is Dr Bruce and me after whatever just happend to me. "Why is my belly cold, Does anyone feel a draft?"






I got to sleep on dad's pillows. I don't usually get to. But i'm very tired and mom is right here too so all is good.






I had to spend the day sleeping. I did not like it one bit. I can't wait to play Frisbee, come to think of it no one has even mentioned Frisbee in front of me.









"SEE!!, SEE!! I got this scar on my belly"





I love laying like this, now I have something to show too!! " Will someone rub my belly, Please.....PLEase!....PLEASE!!!!!!

No comments: