Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Family Portrait

For the last 14 years I have made sure that at least once a year I put myself in the shoes of my clients. It really helps me know what they go through with the stress of clothing and everything that else that comes with having a portrait done.

This year Brad, I and the girls made the 2 and half hour journey to Newport Vermont. I got it into my head that I wanted to have Bella the cat in the image too. You see the three of the them play so much together, that I really thought we had a chance getting a good image. Well, I wish all of you could have seen Mr. Whipple's face when I told him that we had the cat too.

As you can see Don did it! Not only did he get a good image, he got an AMAZING image. We could not be happier with our portraits. And the memories that I have from watching the 2 dogs and the cat sitting in the back seat of the Jeep playing, I will always treasure!

No comments: