Friday, August 10, 2007

The Birthday Queen

If you KNOW me you know that I am the BIRTHDAY QUEEN!!! I LOVE my birthday. We all get ONE day a year that is OURS and I do the best I can to make it a GREAT day. A great day to me is having my friends from near and far to share my day with. Ever year it gets better and this year was no different. If it wasn't enough to have one of my favorite musician's, Todd Thibaud there I still had many surprises to follow. My dear dear friend Heather and her husband Rob came from RI. Heather and I went to photography school together and she was the closest thing to a roommate without paying rent. LOL

Another special part of my birthday was Mary coming in all the way from Cincinnati. Considering how much she travels it meant a lot for her to come all this way. She got to meet Brad and give her OK! And lets not forget about my Jeep being stolen at the dealership. It made for a very interesting few days!

No comments: