Monday, January 1, 2007

Day One - First Blog

Donna has been wanting to add a blog to her Photography website, so here is our beginning journey into blogging. After purchasing Blogging for Dummies, which has only been cracked open once or twice.. I've decided to just jump in with a test blog. Hopefully we will gain some insight into great blog writing and start some interesting conversations. I will try to enlighten the world with my view of the world from my side of the phone as a police dispatcher. I'm sure Donna has her own thoughts to share about her studio, her photography and her life. We will all just have to wait and see. So I will end this first post and hope to hear from you soon. Keep checking....never know what will show up. B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I feel like I just caught up on your entire life in 35 minutes! Very informative! Great idea! Especially for those of us who are half way across the country! By the way, Donna, you've fallen off the deep end.....you've got it bad.....all this lovey-dovey stuff! Very nice to meet you, Brad! Miss you, Donna!! Love, Missy

Anonymous said...

Hey "Love-Birds" the blog is wonderful, I so enjoyed it! What a great year you had, and I love the work you have done in your house...but where's the granite?? LOL Really nice job guys, you are indeed a "perfect match!" Love, Andrea